Monday, October 24, 2011

Chapter 1 - The Finale

Algeciras! The ferry ticket in our pocket, a lot of stories about Africa in our minds and a cocktail of feelings in our hearts we are spending our last night in Europe - probably on the parking lot of the ferry port, where someone told us "after 10pm Police will let us stay there..." hmmmm. For me, hopefully, the last european night in a years time...
Looking at the map of the first stretch of our route my heart jumps - A REAL ADVENTURE AHEAD!!
I guess blogging as well will dry up in the desert, but maybe I give u an update before we leave Marocco. Lots of love and hugs to all of you. And yes, we will take a loooot of water, I promise ;)


1 comment:

  1. aah. hadnt read this. guess it was cause i had gone with nick to kamshet :) hugs bugs :)

    ReplyDelete